For 5-day and 7-day events only:
We understand that the first day is always stressful, especially after months of hard training... In this article, you will find out what to do with your personal suitcase, where to put your belongings for the week, where to put the things you don't need and what to do with your bike box.
- As you enter the event village, please leave your bike, suitcase and bike box in the bike park
- Once that is done, you will need to provide your PCR test or vaccination certificate to receive your ID card and your Good to Go pass.
- Direct yourself towards the bib collection area to collect your envelope (safety pins, bike box tags, bike plate, bib numbers, accommodation tag, backpack tag, bike stickers etc.), your official jersey, your backpack and your Haute Route Travel bag (90L).
- Transfer your belongings that you will need during the event from your own suitcase to the Haute Route travel bag and put the accommodation tag on.
- Transfer your other belongings and your own suitcase that you do not need for the event into your bike box, which will be transported to the finish line last stage host venue (you will not be able to access your bike box throughout the stages).
- Assemble your bike if it has not already been done.
- Drop your bike box at the designated truck area located nearby the event village
- If needed, you can also drop off your travel bag by the bike box area to have it delivered in the evening to your Haute Route event hotel.
- Once this is done, you have completed registration process day and we invite you to walk around the different tents in the event village.