Accommodation is not included in the registration fees
However, you can purchase different accommodation packages through us for all our events, at the time of registration or later.
To see all our accommodation packages you can:
- Not registered yet? Go to each event page, and click on "Customise and register"
- Registered already? Go directly to your customer account, on your "Dashboard - Add Extra Services"
Why book your accommodation with the Haute Route?
- Book accommodation with the Haute Route to make your logistics easier
Also, all the Haute Route accommodation packages offer:
- Hotels as close as possible to the Haute Route Village
- Early breakfast, 2hours before the morning before the start of each stage
- Late check-out on the last day of the event
- Locked storage for your bike
Safety of My Bike at the Hotel:
Your bike is valuable and costly, and its security is important.
In all the event hotels, your bike will be safe. There will be locked storage for all bikes.
Please be aware that it is not mandatory for the hotels to allow you to take your bike to your room. In some hotels, bikes will be allowed in rooms, but not in all. Thank you in advance for respecting the hotel rules.
In order to best respect the hotels that welcome us each season, all runners who have booked an accommodation pack with the Haute Route will be required to put a bike sock when transporting their bikes through the hotels.
You will receive the information for the rules of each hotel in which you will stay, in order to know if you have to deposit your bike in a room, a meeting room, or on the balconies of the rooms for some hotels. We thank you in advance for respecting the rules of each hotel.
If you have not been able to purchase your bike sock before the event, we will have some available at our events, at a reduced price for riders who have booked accommodation with us.
You can also contact us now if you would like to order one in advance.